You may have heard about Bitcoin a lot these past couple days unless you’ve been living under a rock. It is a form of digital currency on the internet and it is very popular right now. Now, Coinbase is one of the best places to buy and store Bitcoins. We are going to be discussing Coinbase Wallet Features.
The Wallet is a feature that you can guess, allows you to store your Bitcoins and manage them. You can store not only Bitcoin but also other digital currencies such as Litecoin as well as Ethereum. Users having an account can transfer and receive digital currency to and from other people.
The Wallet Service has a lot of features and we will discuss them in the next section.
Coinbase Wallet Features
Coinbase is one of the most important aspects of the digital currency exchange platform. Without it, the users wouldn’t be able to save the money. Here are some of the features of the Wallet.
- The Wallet supports three types of currencies that are Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
- You can easily send money to anyone via the Wallet on Coinbase. You can use the Web or the App method.
- Users can send money to the wallet of other people or to their email.
- You can also receive payment by scanning the QR Code on your app from the sender’s device.
- Users can also make separate wallets for managing their assets more effectively.
These were some of the important features of the Wallet service of Coinbase. After you use the service, you will find out more about the features in a more comprehensive manner.
With this, we would like to conclude this discussion on Coinbase Wallet Features. We have explained what the wallet actually is and how it can be useful to you. If you need any more help with the topic, then you can contact us at CoinbaseLogin.